Panse Group is committed to deliver end to end sheet metal solutions – right from concept engineering to manufacturing assemblies, supported by vast and wide experienced designers, technology and subject matter experts, advance tool room for prototype.
We aim to build relationships with customers, providing faithful and valuable service from design to delivery.
Product and process engineering being our strength, we have in-house capabilities of product design, Assembly designs , Formability analysis, Press tool Design, Tool manufacturing and prototyping
Design Thinking is an approach to anticipate the industry way forward, especially human-centered features and consumer behavior change and adopt quickly with inspiring and implementing new ideas. Design thinking culture is the first step towards design and development.
To enable the design thinking culture in organization, we are equipped with self developed data base of Products, DFMEAs, DVPs in the areas of Seat Structure, BIW assemblies and Chassis assemblies by team of SMEs( Subject Matter Experts).
Our Design Thinking levers are focused on
- Create and follow Industry Best Practices
- Understand and act on Customer touch points
- Create Competitive advantages
- Create crucial strategies and products
Concept & Detailed Engineering
We at ACPPL follow the defined Engineering Design Process, a methodical engineering approach of steps to create the design of functional products and processes. Focused concept engineering meeting targets by from packaging to performance.
Involvement of Subject Matter Experts in the respective areas of Seat Structures Assemblies, BIW assemblies and Chassis Assemblies.
We follow below common stages of the engineering design processes
Detailed study of component, its impact and footprint on business
- Design requirements
Understanding details of product functionality, performance targets and quality targets by OEMs
- Feasibility Study
Conducting forming and welding simulations to check feasibility and provide DFM solutions
- Concept Generation
Comprehensive conceptualization of design, functional, packaging, performance, assembly and logistics requirements
- Preliminary design
2 to 3 concepts are prepared at this stage and best of them is selected.
- Detailed design
detailed BOM and child parts drawings are prepared to meet assembly requirements
- Design For Manufacturing (DFM), Design For Assembly (DFA), Design For Serviceability (DFS)
Benchmarking & localization exercise for Tier1 seat manufacturer from Germany.
Reverse engineering – scanning, teardown, BOM creation, 3D modeling & costing
- Critic on all the processes and facilities from industry experts
- In-house tool room, Cross-company know-how sharing
- Onboarded external experts / consultants to set up the best process
- Implementation of proven and know facilities
Design Verification CAE Durability
Using build material information and accurate 3D models of a part or assembly, We build the FEA models which predicts structural or performance problems before they occur in the real world.
- Load cases development – Regulatory and special loadcases
- Meshing and setting up the FEA model load cases
- SLA load cases for Chassis and BIW components – total 12 load cases inclusive of 1g/3g bump, 1g braking, pothole braking, LH/RH cornering, fig of 8, corrugated sine, body twist and many more
- Load cases for Seating System : Total 14 load cases inclusive of Frontal Impact – ECE17, Seat belt anchorage- ECE14, Luggage retention – ECE R17, Child restraint System- ECE14, Head Restraint Performance – ECE R17/ZR21, Whiplash evaluation – Euro NCAP and many more.
- Detailed interpretation of results and providing design solutions
Design Validation, failure investigation
We make the robust Design Validation Plan (DVP) which lists the methods used to ensure the Product Requirements have been properly specified so that the product meets customer needs.
We have tie-up with reputed test houses and NABL accredited Laboratories.
We have support from SMEs and industry experts for critical issues RCA and resolution.
These are basically classified as below
- Component level metallurgical tests
- Component/ Assembly level – Performance tests
- Component Rig level -fatigue tests
- Assembly Rig level -fatigue tests
VA-VE focuses on modification of an existing product to optimize its performance by adding new functionalities and taking advantage of emerging technologies With the help of our re-engineering services we help the customers to fix the issues, providing cost effective solutions without disturbing customer constraints, functionality & testing requirements.
Some of the Major VAVE Levers we follow are as below:
- Light weighting through design optimization
- Function Vs Feature mapping
- Raw material localization
- Process optimization
- Process localization
- Alternate sourcing